Neck pain, unable to turn head, knot between shoulder and neck, nausea, headache. Treatment?

I woke up yesterday to not being able to barely move my neck to the right, or put my right arm above my head, I thought going to work I could work it out, but I could barely turn my head, or use my right arm. I stayed home this morning because I notice a very big knot between my shoulder and neck area that is causing me a lot of pain. I have tried a tennis ball and working it out, I have tried ice and heat. I feel nautious, and have a headache that hurts so bad that I have my lights turned off
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Homeopath 's  Response
Apply analfesic gel at painful site.
Also take oral muscle relaxant tablet.

See near by physiotherapist.

Have little exercise.