Hello and welcome
Your wife's problem may be related to Cervical spine
. Get cervical spine MRI
scan done and find out the cause i.e. may be nerve
compression or pull. Consult your spine surgeon
and go through the investigation as soon as possible. The best treatment is best planned under the guidance of your spine surgeon. He/She better decides when to go for the surgery. Meanwhile follow certain steps:
1. Use hard bed and avoid pillow.
2. Your sitting posture should be straight.
3. Avoid jerky movements of neck. Avoid riding bicycle or motorcycle.
4. You can take anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxants drugs orally or You can apply anti inflammatory and muscle relaxants gel locally.
5. You can wear collar if symptoms are worse.
6. Regularly change the posture of the neck while working or sitting.
7. Do regular exercise as advised by your physiotherapist.
Hope this will help you.