Neck pain, tight shoulders, discomfort, chest pain, tiredness, fatigue. Causes for symptoms?

I am a 23 year old female. Weigh 160 and 5 6. I am having a lot of discomfort and pain at the base of my neck start of my head on the left side of my spine any time I drink or swallow have a somewhat stiff neck and very tight shoulders causing discomfort. Also having some slight pain that comes seldomly but very sharply in my chest . I have been very tired and fatigued even with getting an adaquet amount of sleep. Any idea what could be causing this? It s been going on for about a month now and is continueing to get worse.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012