Neck pain, throbbing pain in chest and other parts, hands and arms go blue. What is the disease causing symptoms?

I would like to ask for sone help since I ve been having this problem for about a month now. I m a 15 year old girl and I ve been having these pains in my neck they have gotten worse over the month and seem to be coming from the muscles in my neck where main veins are. My left side of my chest has been having throbbing pains too as well as various other Parts of my body, but mostly my chest. I ve never had thaws pains before. Sometimes my hands and arms hurt and my veins everywhere are really blue and visible, they don t stick out though. Can anyone help. I m actually kinda scared.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012