Neck pain, tender to touch after taking weight loss supplement. Causing reaction to thyroid?

Hello, I ve had some health issues including weight gain that I ve gone to my doctor for. I ve had thyroid testing done. My doctor said my levels are on the outer limits of being normal but there was nothing he could do for me right now until my levels get worse. Just a side note, my father had graves disease . I started taking a weight loss supplement 4 days ago called thryoslim. It s supposed to help your thyroid and adrenals work more efficiently. 2 days in I started to get a pain in my neck on the left side. I believe it might be my thyroid. It is tender to the touch. I m wondering if it s possible that the supplement is causing some reaction to my thyroid and what it might be. I don t really believe in coincidences so I m sure the supplement has something to do with it. Should I stop taking the thyroslim? Why would it make my thyroid hurt?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012