Neck pain, stiffness, hurts to move head in certain positions, dizziness. Reason?

Hi. The back of my neck hurts, it feels really stiff and hurts to move my head in certain positions. I feel a bit dizzy also when I move my head certain ways. I had a massage about 3 years ago and the massage therapist said I should probably see a chiropractor because she felt a disc out of place. Could that have gotten worse and be causing my discomfort and dizziness? My insurance doesn t allow chiropractic visits...
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013