Neck pain, shoulder pain, leg numbness, weak arms. Face numbness after taking muscle relaxants. What could it be?

Hi, a month ago i was in a minor car accident. i was rear ended by a car doing about 60 or 70klm per hour. Now i am experiencing a bit of neck pain and back/ shoulder pain and numbness in my right leg and weak arms. I went to the doctor and he perscribed me muscle relaxants, so far it has helped with my arms and legs but now my face feels a bit numb. i am worried. what could it be? thanks
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012