Neck pain, ringing in ears, headaches, dizziness. Done X-ray and MRI. Suggest?

Is it normal to have ringing in my ears and worse neck pain after eply maneuver? I was diagnosed with bppv , but have bad neck pain too with headaches before and after the eply. I feel they should X-rays and MRI to make sure it s nothing serious before doing another eply manuver. I was told by my doctor before that the head aches were caused by the tention in my neck. I m not so sure because the head aches change location each time in my head, not always in the same place. And sometimes it feels like a lot of pressure in my head and ringing in my ears. And all of this does not always happen at the same time the dizziness does. I had the eply manuver done 4 days ago and I still feel worse than I did before. My ears hurt really bad and lots of pressure in my head and neck . Should I get a second opinoin and MRI and X-ray?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013