Neck pain radiating into breast and arm pit, funny sensation in cheek, taken Coversyl and aspirin. Is this related to a blocked artery?

Hi, I am a 46 y.o female and have been experiencing Left sided neck pain radiating down into my left collar bone , breast and left arm pit, also have some funny sensations in my left cheek . I ve got hbp and have just started taking coversyl 5mg( only been on it for 3 days so bp is still higher than normal, ave 139/85) have also started taking low dose aspirin . I am about 7 kg overweight but do my best to eat properly. My question is, is this related to a blocked neck artery or muscle/nerve issues?
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012