Neck pain, pain in right hand. MRI done, shows disc bulging, no neural stenosis, atrophy of joints. What does this indicate?

I just got my c-spine MRI report and was wondering what some parts meant. At C4-5, there is a tiny paracentral disc bulging .There is no spinal or neural foraminal stenosis . At C5-C6, there is a 3.5 mm diffuse disc bulging abutting the cord and atropy of uncovertebral joints. There is minimal bilateral neural foramnal stenosis. At C6-C7, there is 2 mm left paracentral disc bulging. There is no spinal or neural foraminal stenosis. C2-3, C3-4, and C7-T1 all say no evidence of disc bulging or herniation, there is no spinal or neural foraminal stenosis. I had the MRI done because of neck pain and paresthesia in the right hand. Are these findings something I should be concerned about? Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012