Neck pain, numbness in arm, tingling in fingers. Taking medication, no result. Suggestions?

I've had right sided neck pain sometimes going into my collarbone for a month now and going to physiotherapy for 2 weeks. My neck goes into spasm especially when I'm driving. This weekend I've had constant headaches, dizzy spells and last night i twice in a row had severe pain in my right ear, like a needle going into my eardrum. Tonight I have developed numbness down my right arm and tingling to my finger tips. I am getting a bit concerned now. I've taken 2 x panadol extra and 1 voltaren rapid tonight but no difference.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
If you are elderly then from all symptoms it appears that you might be having degenerative changes in your cervical spines giving all problems.
Go for x-ray cervical spines.
Consult orthopedic surgeon and get examined.
Go for physiotherapy daily.
Ok and take care.