Neck pain, not able to write, X-ray shows narrowing of invertebral disc spaces. Inference?

I often feel pain in my neck and lately I wasn t able to write .As per doctor consultation I made an X Ray to the cervical spine AP+ Lateral .As a report it comes there is straightening off the cervical Iordosis,but the vertebral bodies remain adequately aligned. There is mild narrowing of the intervertebral disk spaces at C4 -C5 and C6-C7 with evidence of posterior osteophyte formation at these levels .There is narrowing of the C4-c5 neural foramina (right more than left) and the left C6-C7. There is moderate narrowing at C5C6with posterior osteophytes and uncevertebral joint hypertrophy causing moderate narrowing of the neural foramina at that level
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012