Neck pain, leg pain, lower back. MRI, blood work normal. History of vertigo. Treatment?

Hi I had vertigo about 4 years ago that lasted a few minutes to hour at a time they vertigo came about once a month like clock work. Than about 6 months later it went away. About 3 weeks ago I had vertigo again, but now I am feeling lightheaded everyday about 1pm, I feel great in the mourning. I have pain in the back of my neck , and now sore pain in my legs and lower back. I have had MRI , blood work, ear nose and throat , eng, etc done and nothing found.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012