Neck pain, headache, nausea, fever. Had tick bite and spider bite. What doctor to call?

female - wondering what kind of doctor to call tomorrow to get appt. Neck pain , headache and nausea all last week. Friday fever of 101, Sat. no fever, today fever of 99.6 - neck and head still hurt, nausea not as bad. Two months ago treated for tick bites, month of antibiotices, last week had a spider bite , I ve had to use my inhaler for shortness of breath the last couple days. My cholesteral is very high and my dad died of a heart attack at this same age (53).
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012