Neck pain, headache, nausea, blurry vision, breathing difficulty, numbness over temples, face, wrist, body tremors. Any ideas?

Have felt ill for a while and Last night I felt very unusual, I don t know how to explain it, like I was missing something. Today I had pain in my neck , and a headache , I felt nauseous and even had blurry vision at one point. I also found it hard to breath and my neck tight. Then tonight, around 8.30 pm, I started finding it very hard to breath, I found myself becoming light headed, and my temples, face, hands and wrist felt numb, like pins and needles, and the rest of me limp. I felt as if I was going to pass out. I was shaking all over, and felt very cold . Do you have any idea what it could be?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
There could be two possibilities:
1) Hypoglycemia. When sugars in the body reduce, then there is light headedness and all the symptoms that you have stated.
2) Panic attacks. Its an anxiety disorder and will need some medications like propranolol or clonazepam. If you are not comfortable with medicines, there is an option of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT). This therapy is taken by either a psychologist or a psychiatrist in which the therapist identifies impaired cognitions (Thoughts) and try to correct them. They are 15-20 min weekly session and there should be around 8-10 sessions to help you with your illness.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.