Neck pain, headache. MRI shows bulging discs. Reason for pain?

I have really bad pain in neck , frequent bad headaches that have made me sick to my stomach. i just had an MRI many mild to modeate bulging disks from c3-4 C4-5 and C5-6. I get that but c5-6 has almost complete efface meant of CSF anterior degenerative narrowing .. Osteophyte ridging scholiosis and on . Question why so much pain I have and it reads as only mild to moderate . I was in a major car accident a few months back a kid ran a light and totaled my car. Since then the headaches are daily. I go to my chiropractor but its worse not better. Thank u
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013