Neck pain , burning sensation all over the body, stretching veins, difficulty sleeping

my husband is suffering from the neck . he said he has pain at the back of his neck, he also has burning sensation all over his body, he also feels like his veins is stretching and any time that happens all that he has eating is gone from his stomach and he has to eat again. he can t sleep at night and he groans saying his body is on fire and he get so heavy that sometimes he feels he is falling down please i need help urgently. please help
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012