Neck pain, blood in urine, blood in stool post auto accident. What is going on?

My daughter was involved in a minor car accident 2 days ago and was rear ended by another car. I had her to the emergency department of the hopsital immediately after the accident because she was experiencing neck pain and lower back pain . Upon examination, the doctor said she was fine to go home. he did ask if she had any blood in her urine , which she hadn t at the time. Today she had blood in her stool . She has a doctor s appintment tomorrow but should I take her in now? I m not sure how serious this is.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013