Neck pain, arises only in winter. Muscle spasm? Medicine?

HI DOCTOR, I AM SUFFERING FROM PAIN IN BACK OF MY NECK IN A PERTICULAR AREA, PAIN ARISES ONLY IN WINTERS ACTUALLY LAST WINTER I WAS DOING JOB OF MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE THERE I HAD TO PICK A LOT OF LOADS, PROBLEMS STARTED AT THAT TIME AND STILL ARISES IN WINTERS. IS IT A MUSCLE SPASM OR WHAT, CAN U PRESCRIBE ANY MEDICINE?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
As you are Medical Representative and if you are from Pharmacy back groud, you may know Muscle relaxant along with Analgesic will help you, so u you may try XXXX -Tab :XXXX OD during sleep time for 3 days