Neck pain and tingling sensation. Stopped taking pregaba plus. Suffer from anxiety. Not able to sleep. How can I overcome anxiety without medication?

Hi Doctors, I had a neck pain and started getting tingling sensation throughout my body and the doctor adivised to take pregaba plus and i took it for 1 week and stopped without intimating the doctor and from the very next month i am unable to sleep properly at night with anxiety . Is anxiety the side effect of stopping pregaba tablet? I have taken deanxit for 1 week and stopped it. Now i have severe anxiety during night and i am unable to sleep and heart pumps up during night. What is the solution to overcome anxiety without medication .
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013