Neck pain and lightheadedness followed by tingling in jaw and ear area. Help?

hi there...for about a month now i have been feeling neck pain in the right side of my neck, when i turn my neck to one side i get a sharp pain shooting down into my right shoulder and down my arm , i also get headaches periodically and i have this constant lightheadedness/off balance feeling along with tingling sensation near my right ear and jaw area...other things i have noticed in the last few weeks is shaky arms and sore shaky legs.....this is really stressing me out and i need some answers....thank you chris
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012