Neck, left forearm pain after smoking meth. Treatment for drug abuse?

Good afternoon, I have a neck feels horrible. This month I started using METH with some people I know. At first I felt fine. As weeks went on, I noticed as soon as I would smoke it, pain started. First in my left forearm . Two days ago, I smoked one hit. As soon as I inhaled, pain in my neck. It s really bad. I feel like I can t move, like a bad crook in neck that won t go away. I Google d it. Things popped up like herniated discs. I can t deal with the pain forever. It s been two days. What do u think?
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012