Neck injury, swollen ear and mouth, taken Ibuprofen. What should I do?

I was breaking up a fight and got punched in my neck on the side very hard, i cant turn it one way. Ii have a headche since this happened its hard to open my mouth to eat and its swollen and so is my ear. My head hurts. I took ibrprfen 600mg and it did nothing. What should i do?this happened 24hours ago. I also have another question im 19 and ive been having horrible leg pains since before i could remember. I was always told they were growing pains. Im not growing anymore and i get them daily. Tylenola not working as well as it used to. What could be wrong with me? Im not overweight . But this happens every 1-2 days its awful! Help:)?!
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 's  Response
hello thanks for consulting at hcm..u could have taken a nasty hit to tmj and also the neck muscle,, either ways consult an oral surgeon, get an opg x-ray as soon as possible,and consult with a gen physician for leg pain,hope it