Neck injury, pain on swallowing, unable to sleep. Pinched nerve?

i had a pretty bad fall (riding accident) landed on my face and my neck took the brunt of the impact. Was strained a little bit but nothing too bad. It s been two weeks and its about as intense as i can manage anymore. Last night i went out to dinner and i couldn t even eat my dinner because it hurt to swallow . Almost like i have a pinched nerve kind of pain. Short but intense. Couldn t sleep last night don t know if i should be worried or not.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012