Neck injury, ear and lymph node pain, cannot swallow, nose bleed, cannot tilt head. What should I do?

I hit the left lower part of my neck 2 days ago. My ear hurts, my lyph node hurts, I can barely swallow my food. Liquids are easier. But it only on my left side. This morning around 5 I woke up w a nose bleed . I barely can tilt my head to the right. I m in a lot of pain and I don t know if its serious enough to go the emergency room. And my should is is hurting on the left side too. What should I do? Hospital, emergency, or chiropractor? Thx nicole
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello. i would recommend you go to the emergency room. it is likely that you have sprained your muscle or there is some injury to your neck which is causing the pain and difficulty in swallowing. you will need some tests to evaluate the injury. please go as soon as you can. thanks