Neck, face and eyes swollen, itching on genitals and back of hands, red dots around the head of penis. STD ?

Hi. I am a 27 year old male. I recently had an allergic reaction to soy I believe. My eyes swelled up and my neck , face, and backs of my hands itched like crazy. This happened right after trying soy milk for the first time. What s odd though is that my genitals started itching very badly as well. If I scratched, I would get huge bumps that would swell up and continue to itch. Then I got little red dots on the back of my hands and aroun the head of my penis as well. I took antihistamines, avoided soy an now a week later my symptoms have mostly gone away expect for my genitals. They still itch, but not as badly. And I still have the little red dots on the head of my penis. Is this normal for a food allergy? Or should I be worried I have something else? Also, I have never had an std . Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013