Neck down on clavicle the lymph node is swollen. X-ray plus and ultra sound scan was fine

hello; on the right side of my neck down on my clavicle the lymph node is swollen. i had an x-ray plus an ultra sound scan last autumn. my doctor said the results were fine. it is still swollwn and slightly sore when i press on it. i had to go to ear nose and throat specialist last week, and she wants me to have an mri scan on that area, i am now waiting for that appointment. i am very worried. my age is 51 female am diabetic.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011