Neck dark compared to face, used herbal bleach, whitening milk scrub and some cream

hi, my neck is quite dark compared to face and i go for treatments every Saturday and since my neck has improved a lot. but i couldn t go this week, so i thought of bleaching my neck on my own. i used a herb bleach and left it on for about 45 minutes. after washing it of my neck is completely black. i ve got no idea what went wrong. i immediately used a whitening milk scrub and put some cream on it. it remains the same. what should i do to treat it and how long will it take to go back to my original colour? i ve got fair face, and my shoulders and body is also fair for an Indian. now my neck is black. what should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012