Neck, back pain. Back fusion done. MRI shows central canal stenosis, degenerative changes. Treatment?

I have had one back surgery already on my lower back (fusion). Now my upper back/neck have been bothering me and I ve had an MRI ... results are C6-7 level loss of disk space an eccentric rightward broadbased osteoplyte-disk complex that has a AP measurement of 0.4 with moderate bilateral right more than left uncovertebral joint degenerative changes. resulting in effacement of the CSF space both ventral and posterior to the spinal cord . central canal stenosis measuring up to 1.0 Slight indentation of the anterior aspect of the spinal cord. Moderate to severe right and moderate left exiting neural foraminal stenosis is appreciated. he wants me to have surgery? I want to try Nerve blocks?????
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012