Neck arthritis, crackling neck. Did I get spondylosis from therapist's action?

Hi my name is james i would like to ask because i was diagnosed to have neck arthritis before that i went to a massage therapist and while she was doing her thing i was in prone position and gradually push my shoulder and head on the bed until it pops a crackling sound then after that day everyday i feel my neck crackling or crepitus after 2 yrs i was diagnosed to have neck arthrithis. my question is did i got this spondylosis from the action made by the therapist and secondly i have enourmous gas from my stomach after 2 days or 4. thirdly i have no pain in my neck but can neck traction can put back to the origanal the alignment of my cervical spine?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012