Neck and upper back pain radiating to ribs, throbbing lower back pain, numbness and tingling in arms and legs. Cause?

I have upper back and neck pain that radiates all the way around to my ribs, under my heart . Just had a stress test and EKG , and all is well. The upper back though seems to never end, and hurts worse when standing or walking. Also my lower back seems to be bothering me lots as well, as it often gets a throbbing, pulse-like feeling in it, and it really hurts there when i tilt my head downward. It dont feel like a muscle, as it feels like its actually in my spinal cord or something. I also sometimes have numbness on the outside of my right thigh, and my arms go numb and tingle often for no apparent reason, especially when lying on my back???
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012