Neck and shoulder pain with stinging and drowsiness during attack, breathing difficulty. Also have sinus and dust allergy. Reason?

Hi my name is Eshwar. I have pain in my neck and left shoulder . I am suffering from this problem for past 3 years. I came to my notice when i took some heavy Furniture holding on my bare hands to 5 th floor. I carried some them on my back and lifted them forcebly. from then on i have been suffering some sort of stingyness, and drowse while this pain comes. Both my hands and feet feel when if sit for long hours. Some times its even hard to breath. As some thing is blocking. I even have mild sinus & Allergic to smoke and strong flavours. Is it because of this reason. or i even work for late hours in night in office. Hardly no workouts for physical fitness . please Suggest me . I even consulted my physician, he said you are alright.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012