Neck and shoulder pain, sciatica, anemia, low RBC count, progesterone, headaches, numbness in hands. Causes for symptoms?

I have a history of pain in my neck and shoulder, lower back pain and injury to the tailbone, pain in my right hip, causing some sciatica . History of degenerative disc disease in the family. History of vitamin D deficiency, and currently, anemic, with low red blood cell count, severely low progesterone, in the postmenopausal range, and low blood pressure, light headedness, headaches, pain with chewing/jaw pain, numbness and tingling in hands.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013