Neck and ear in pain, bump formed on head after a hit. What to do?

i was getting into the truck yesterday and the door hit my head. i didn t think of it then about 8pm last night my neck , ear and head started hurting really bad. I have a huge bump behind my ear and it hurts to turn my head. I have had a horrible headache , nausea , dizzyness. i took 800mg tylenol last night and slept for about 5 hrs. I have been hurting all day today. i m kinda worried with it still hurting so bad. What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013