Neck and back pain with tunnel vision and dizzy spells, normal MRI, c7 vertebra and shoulder blade pain on touching chin to chest. Advise?

Hi, I have had neck and back pain for a couple years and my doctors always told me it was from growing cause along with the pain I would get tunnel vision and dizzy spells. I changed doctors and they had an MRI done on my head but nothing showed up. The pain is in my c7 vertebra and when i touch my chin to my chest i get a sharp pain in my right shoulder blade. I was kicked by a horse in the back of the head in 2000 and a year later was in a bad car accident where I got whip lase. I never went to the doctors for that. I am wondering what to do next. Do I go find another doctor or go to a chiropactor?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012