Neck and back pain, panic and anxiety, ringing in ears with migraine. Wisdom teeth removal scheduled. Is that the reason for all these symptoms?

I have been sick for the last 6 months. On and off 6 different sets of antibiotics over the 6 months. Recently I have visited the hospital twice - all blood, CT scan , and hydascan came out normal. I have also just started experiencing neck and upper back pain . Also extreme panic and anxiety from being sick for so long. My ears ring and I have migraines alot. I went to the dentist and he scheduled to have my 4 wisdom teeth out. Could this be my whole problem? (my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant as well- for 4 months with no success. I m 24 and have a 2 year old son) help.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013