Neck and back pain, one hip higher than the other. What can be done?

Hi - I was in a car accident 5 days ago. I went to the doctors the next day complaining of neck and back pain . They did some xrays and the doctor said one of my hips of was higher than the other. He then did a bunch of popping/cracking of my back and neck and sent me home. Now, my neck and lower back are still hurting, and I have had stomach pain (upper abdomen ) and some diarrhea for the past two days. Is the stomach pain related to the accident (should I get it checked out) or does it sound more like a flu?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013