Neck and back ache, headache, disoriented, nauseated. What happened?

This morning I woke up with a dull but persistent headache in what feels like the back of my frontal lobe . I didn t pay it much attention because I ve awoken with similar headaches before, but when I sat up in bed I became extremely disoriented and moderately nauseated. I waited a few moments to try and get it to pass, but it persisted. I also noticed a pain in the back of my neck and when I look down I have a sharp pain in the center of my spine . After an hour of being awake, I m still disoriented, have my headache, and now I m experiencing fairly severe coldness. Should I be concerned, or is this most likely nothing?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013