Navel pain, frequent urination, no UTI, no burning sensation

hello, I have been experiances a pain in my navel. In the beginning, it was a dull pain. It has been about a year since I started noticeing the pain and although it is not excruciating, the pain has become more apparent. I have also been having more frequent urination , not associated with a UTI , because I don not experiance the brning sensation I usually have when I get those...Do you Have any idea what ths could possible be associated with?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012