Nauseous watching a show or reading article, looking at projectors. Took motion sickness medicine. Cure for symptoms

I am a 23 year old female college student and when I use a computer, especially if I'm watching a show or reading an article for school, I get nauseous, and usually vomit soon after. It has happened about 3 times within the last week, and it's getting to where it interferes with my schoolwork. Even looking at the projectors in class are starting to make me nauseous, and 3 days ago I was reading at night with the lamp on and got nauseous and vomited. I've bought some motion sickness medicine that my dad usually takes for seasickness, but so far that hasn't really seemed to work. if you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013