Nauseous, odd taste in mouth, frequent urination, light pink discharge. Have Montgomery tubercles. Am I pregnant?

I ve been nauseous, I have an odd taste in my mouth, I ve been peeing very frequent, I had light pink discharge that had gone away, now it s been replaced with a sort of orange, not enough to notice, unless you ve pay very close attention, it s not liquidy or anything, it s like little spots when I wipe, I don t really know how to explain it. My boyfriend and I have been trying, and my Montgomery tubercles I ve never even noticed them before, but now they are very noticeable. and my sister in law popped one and a white type thing came out. Am I pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Hello and welcome to HCM.

Thank you for your query.

I have gone through your query, and the presence of Montgomery tubercles usually is a sign of pregnancy, but how sure I can be of this without a physical examination, I can't really say.

Although most of your symptoms do indicate pregnancy, these could be due to an expectant period or even a hormonal high due to various other factors. Please ask you sister-in-law not to pop any of the tubercles or anything else on your body, this can result in an infection, and if you are indeed pregnant, it can cause difficulties in breast feeding once you give birth. So please refrain from all such activity.

Now, we will have to start off by ruling out a pregnancy. We can do so with the help of a pregnancy test. Which should usually be conducted at least 2 weeks after your last sexual intercourse or on or after the first day of a missed period. Please use an early morning urine sample for the same, which will surely yield a most accurate result. You might have to repeat this at least 2-3 times, to confirm a result.

If pregnancy is ruled out, you should check on when you are expecting your next period. And if the period passes, but the symptoms remain, you might have to even visit your doctor to rule out the chance of this being an infection.

But, I wish you luck in becoming pregnant, and hope it is just that, and nothing else. Take care.

I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: . I would gladly help you.

Best wishes.