Nauseous, lack of concentration, dizzy, blurred vision. Diagnosed earlier for Labyrinthitis . Any cure ?

Hi my name is AAAAAA aged 30 m BMI 24 normal built good health non smoker, non drinker, pure veg. Last year in oct 2011 while i was travelling i noticed heavy dizziness & heavy vomiting & was diagnosed with Labyrinthitis & was admitted in hospital for 4 days. Thereafter with exercise & medicines i became somewhat normal with no medication. Last doctor I visited he said no medication required just exercise & he named my disease Vestibular Neuronitis . Since last week i again started to feel like vomiting, lack of concentration, Dizziness & Giddiness, Sleepy, Sweating in head while head movement, blurred vision sometimes. All this is happening throughout the day and while shifting head position & driving. Kindly help me asap. I am a simple family man with lots of responsibility. Please cure me....... Hoping for an early reply. AAAAAAAAAA
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012