Nauseous, hands do not shake, occasional cold and hot sweats, fluttering in heart. What is wrong ?

I sometime feel although my hands do not shake, I feel a bit nauseous although it sometimes feels like I am hungry after just eating, sometimes hard to concentrate, take occasional cold sweats but more hot sweats and my nose is always cold, have had the odd feeling which feels like my heart fluttering, just not feeling right. I am 63 female do not have anything wrong with me that I know of other than arthritis
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012