Nauseated with diarrhea. Painful tummy. Pain in pelvic area and back. Why?

Last Sat I had some kind of severely painful upper abdominal attack caused me to get really nauseated and watery diarrhea . The attack lasted about 30-45 seconds and came about every 10-15 minutes followed by diarrhea. Lasted about 6-8 hours. Next day abdominal area hurts to touch and pain in my back between my shoulder blades. The pain is right between my breasts below my rib cage. Hurts to take a deep breath with upper back pain . The pain has been off and on for a week and it is either an attack or just a constant pain. Diarrhea comes and goes and sometimes the pain shoots to my sides or pelvic area. I have no insurance but almost went to the ER several times . Any ideas? Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012