Nauseated, stressed, have cramps. Had unsafe sec. Pregnant?

Hi, my period is 3 days late and I am starting to worry that I may be pregnant. I have felt nausea on and off for the past 4 days or so but I'm not sure if that's partly psychological because I'm worrying. I took a test the day before my period was due, the first day I felt sick and it was negative. I always use condoms apart from 2 instances. One was on the last day of my last period and the other was 9 days before my current period was due. In both cases it was only for a few moments and my boyfriend was not close to ejaculating. I have felt some cramp sensations and am studying for exams at the moment so hoping my period is late because of stress. What is the likelihood of me being pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
In the current scenario, the delay in your period is possibly stress and not anything else. If you have regular 28-30 day cycles, then you had unprotected intercourse during the safe period. Please remember, condoms have a failure rate of up to 15% and if you do not wish to get pregnant, it would be better if you add some other mode of contraception suitable to you. You can take a pregnancy test within a week with a fresh early morning sample of urine to exclude/confirm pregnancy. See your doctor for further support. Good luck.