Nauseated, irregular period, low temperature. On BBT. Am I pregnant?

I started my period 2 weeks ago exactly. From around the time I ovulated to currently I have had on and off nausea and sometimes very sick if I smell different smells. I know this sounds like pregnancy and I only do get nauseous when I am pregnant. But there are some extenuating factors to consider. First, this was my first period in 7 years. I am extremely irregular and have been told by 4 different doctors that I don t ovulate. Yet, I have 5 children. Go figure. ??? Anyway, after not having one for so long I would assume my hormones would be out of whack anyway. Another factor is I do natural family planning and take my bbt regularly and my temps are too low to even be pregnant. In the 97 - 97.3 range. And before and during my period they were higher so pretty text book. My only symptom is this on and off nausea and constant food aversion every evening. And like I said, sometimes I smell something that makes me really sick. Is it even possible to be pregnant under these circumstances? If not, what could be causing this. I calculated it out and it does appear that all these symptoms seemed to start a few days after I ovulated.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013