Nauseated, have emetophobia, diarrhea, vomiting, stomach cramps. Is it a virus?

For around three hours I haven t felt right. At first I felt very nauseous, and I have emetophobia , so this has made me extremely afraid. I went to the bathroom and produced some stool and I felt somewhat better for a while. Simce then I ve had stomach cramping/pain and I m not exactly sure if my mouth is dry. I m very nervous because of my fear of vomiting, and within the last two weeks my mother and grandma have had vomiting/ diarrhea (we thought it was the norovirus .) I ve been regularly washing my hands in soapy water since they first got sick (my mother was sick first and then my grandmother) and now I am honesty very very terrified I also have the virus. The cramping is almost constant and I think I am nauseous. While I was sitting around ten minutes ago I started to feel very tired and I kept putting my hand to my forehead . I m scared to do basically anything for the fear of vomiting, can you please help me?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013