Nauseated, dizzy, stabbing abdominal cramps immediately after sex, had diarrhea. What could this be ?

Hello. I am a 24 year old female. The other day, immediately after sex with my boyfriend, I began to feel really nauseated and dizzy. I had stabbing abdominal cramps , too. The cramps felt similar to period cramps but much more painful. The amount of pain was intense and came on very suddenly. I could not tell of I was going to pass out, vomit , or, have diarrhea . After about ten minutes of this, I had diarrhea. I was immediately fine afterwards. I have not had stomach issues in the past, nor since the incident. So, I do not believe it s IBS . I have a healthy sexual relationship and have been sexually active for six years without a problem. So, I do not think it is psychological either. Do you know what this could be?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013