Nauseated, crankiness, outbreak of acne, dark areoles. Pregnancy?

I m not sure if my fiancé is pregnant or not. We stayed the night together in late November but we did not have intercourse. She did give me oral sex and I did finger her some but at no point was any sperm or ejaculate introduced directly into her vagina. At one point she did straddle across me but we both had on underwear and it was before any of the foreplay so I had yet to orgasm . Her last period was in mid-late October. Her periods are usually very irregular. She has shown no signs of pregnancy that are typical among pregnant women but she has been nauseous once (late at night after dinner), she has been cranky (works 5-12 hours a day everyday), and has had a slight outbreak of acne. But that s it. No darkened areoles. No implantation bleeding. Nothing. I m just wondering because neither of us are sure.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  31 Awaiting Answer