Nauseated, bad diet, emptying bladder results in pain. See a doctor?

my name is michelle and i am 39 yrs old. great health overall. but yesterday and today i have been feeling nauseous. barely wanting to eat. and it is also two days ago when i woke that my right side near my love handle area mildly hurt. i also noticed when i empty my bladder early in the morning it hurts my right side. no fever . just today i noticed pain in right side when i walked the pain came and went. do u think i should see a dr?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013